Jessie J 'goes in hardcore' when criticising wannabe music stars.
It was revealed last month that Jessie will be a coach and a mentor on the television show, The Voice UK.
The 23-year-old songstress won't be pulling any punches when it comes to critiquing the singing hopefuls.
'I go in hardcore. I'm not someone who says, 'You're great!' I won't kiss people's asses. [I look for] technique, mic control, breathing, passion, determination, hard work, voice, tone, star quality ' all of it,' she explained in an interview with more! magazine.
'I'm all about the singing, the voice, the talent, so that's what I'll be looking for on The Voice.'
The other judges for the TV series are yet to be confirmed.
Jessie also appeared at the judges' homes stage of the UK X Factor to help judge Tulisa Contostavlos pick her finalists.
The British star was initially hesitant about her involvement in the show.
'[I was] excited about it. I don't like the idea of being a judge, but I like the idea of being a coach. I don't like judging people, you know? I'm 23 and I don't feel like I've had a long enough career to have the right to tell people my opinion,' she said.
'Everybody's taste in music is different, so I might think someone isn't so good, while someone else reckons they're amazing.
'Maybe in the future....'

Categories:

Leave a Reply